For years, we’ve struggled with soft line technology from the dark ages. Wrong lengths. Wrong ends. Adapters required. There wasn’t a soft line set we could recommend... until now.
Announcing PMB Performance DirectFit soft brake lines made to fit our cars. With over a decade of engineering and preparation we’ve developed a simple bolt-on (DirectFit if you will) line set with state-of-the-art components. Designed to exceed DOT standards, these unique 5-layer lines come with an EPDM outer cover interwoven with polyester and PVA braids, triple-zinc Q215 ends on a multi-fluid core with an ultra-high burst rate above 4,000 psi.
Every DirectFit brake line is pressure tested and guaranteed for 10-years. Each kit has the correct lines to provide a “DirectFit” the first time and every time. Say goodbye to weird banjo bolts and impossible to find universal fittings.
Our decades of experience in the vintage Porsche market is cast into every single brake line we make. Improve your braking and eliminate that spongy pedal with a lifetime guarantee DirectFit line set from PMB Performance.
Built to the Following Standards
Unique 5-Layer Composition
• EPDM Inner Layer (excellent resistance to non-petroleum-based fluids))
• Polyester (OET) Inner Braid
• EPDM Middle Interleaf (prevents abrasion)
• PVA Outer Braid (provides strong bonding between layers)
• EPDM Outer Layer for Excellent Ozone and UV Resistance
• High-performance low expansion rate of 0.14cc/ft. at 1,500 psi (LowFlex™)
• LowFlex™ offers extremely precise pedal modulation and feel over other rubber lines
• DirectFit™ OE designed fittings and vehicle specific lengths accommodate ease of installation
• Tough UV and Ozone protective EPDM outer coating
• Tested to exceed DOT standards
• Unique 5-Layer Composition
• Extreme temperature resistance -50℃/-122°F to +121℃/250°F
• Compatibility: for all non-petroleum brake fluids DOT3, DOT4, DOT4 LV, DOT5.1