PMB Performance is the leading supplier of restored vintage brake calipers for the European automobile industry, including Porsche, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, Alfa, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Maserati. We offer the finest caliper restoration service in the industry. Our facility is located in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains/Salt Lake Valley, Utah.
PMB Performance is seeking an experienced disc brake caliper disassembly technician. This individual must be quality minded, hardworking, and dedicated to providing the highest level of service in the industry. We are seeking a person who is highly professional, who can work individually, as well as part of a multi-functional team.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have strong understanding of tools and fasteners
- Must have strong understanding of hydraulic brake systems
- Ability to maintain a clean work environment
- Available to work full time, and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Must have basic internet and computer skills
Not required but a “plus”:
- Air and water cooled Porsche model experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience with zinc plating and aluminum anodizing processes
- Experience with basic disc brake caliper rebuilding procedures
- Experience with inventory management and order processing
THE BENEFITS OF OUR GROWING COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Competitive Wages
- Fun and Flexible Work Environment
- Ground Floor Opportunity
- Discounted Services and Parts
Apply today for a rewarding and challenging position with one of the industry leaders.
Please submit your resume here