PMB Performance is the industry leader in restoration of the highest quality Porsche 914 and 914-6 automobiles. We provide exceptional automobiles and world-class services to enthusiasts around the globe. Our facility is located in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains/Salt Lake Valley, Utah.
PMB Performance is seeking an experienced auto technician. This individual must be quality minded, hardworking, and dedicated to providing the highest level of service in the industry. We are seeking a person who is highly professional, who can work individually, as well as part of a multifunctional team.
- Must be a journeyman level automotive technician
- Must have strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong understanding of both carburetion and fuel injection systems and control
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills in brake systems, electrical systems, drive train and suspension systems
- Ability to perform alignments using a string alignment jig.
- Experience with wiring, soldering, and circuit modification.
- Experience with basic internal engine repair and setup
- Available to work full time, and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Must have basic internet and computer skills
Not required but a “plus”:
- Air and water cooled Porsche engine experience
- European auto repair experience
- Experience with transaxle repair
THE BENEFITS OF OUR GROWING COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Competitive Wages
- Fun and Flexible Work Environment
- Ground Floor Opportunity
- Discounted Services and Parts
Apply today for a rewarding and challenging position with one of the industry leaders.
Please submit your resume here